Monday, August 20, 2012

Introduction

Hi!  My name is Danielle DeNise.  I am an Air Force wife of over seven years, a mom of two little boys, currently living in Rhineland-Pfalz, Germany, since October 2012.  I have been a stay at home mom since August 2009.  I have somehow managed to get more than half way through my Masters degree program since then.  My area of study is Strategic Consulting, a Management Master of Arts.  My Bachelor of Science is dual in Marketing and Marketing and Distribution Management from Indiana University (2007). 

     I LOVE to paper craft, scrap book, and make cards.  I really like to craft in any format I can try my hand at.  I have also dabbled in knitting, sewing, crocheting, stamping, pottery, and painting. I am excited to share with you my crafting projects, including what I learn along the way!  Your comments / suggestions / ideas are welcome so PLEASE SHARE.

If you would like to purchase supplies to get your paper crafting, scrap booking, card making, or even digital photo pages done, visit my Close To My Heart web page at scrapapered.ctmh.com.  There you can find even more inspiration and information on how to join my Close To My Heart team or what kind of rewards you can earn hosting a home or virtual gathering.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! Can't wait to see what you make! :D


    Fellow Damask Diva!
    Have a fabulous and inspired day!

    ~I hope you can take a moment to pop over to www.mywatermelonmoon.com and checkout my (relatively new) blog! I a follower of yours and would love you to give some blog love as a follower of mine! :) Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete